ESFA to provide update at GMLPF Autumn Forum
GMLPF’s Autumn Forum takes place on 27th September and will consist of several invaluable information sessions for GMLPF’s members including:
- Launch of the Education Training Foundation’s Side By Side resource
EFT will presenting an overview of this free online modular resource on Prevent for use by learners
- An update from Paul Johnson, Head of Provider Management at Education Skills Funding Agency
- An update from the Liverpool City Region Employment and Skills team
- Q&A session with new CEO of GMLPF, Ian Lomas
- Overview of GMLPF’s new CRM system, designed to provide collective data about LCR learning providers’ impact and needs for use in GMLPF lobbying and negotiating activity conducted on behalf of members.
GMLPF Forums are held 4 times a year, exclusively for members. They are designed to be informative and to provide members with opportunities for direct dialogue with key local and national decision makers and funding bodies in the sector.