Full membership of GMLPF costs £275 a year and is open to all learning providers who currently hold work-based learning contracts on Merseyside.
To find out if you qualify please contact us.
Benefits of membership
Full members enjoy:
1. Networking events with other members
2. Regular updates on national, regional and local issues that affect you
3. A central point of contact and support for learning providers
4. GMLPF lobbying activity gives you a voice that’s heard by decision makers
5. Links to industry networks and professional bodies
6. Collaboration and sharing of best practice with other learning providers
7. Subsidised training sessions
8. Participation in GMLPF marketing campaigns targeting young people, employers and schools
9. Consultations on issues such as quality and funding
10. Inclusion on GMLPF’s digital channels including the website and social media and benefit from our PR team’s activity
11. Inclusion on Mapped Out, GMLPF online directory of post 16 options
See a list of our current members
If you would like to find out more about becoming a member of GMLPF please contact us.