Non-Levy Apprenticeships Procurement – GMLPF Member Workshop 15/8/17
GMLPF is holding a workshop next week to help its members complete the new tender recently released by the ESFA for delivery of Apprenticeships to non-levy paying employers.
The ESFA’s procurement exercise follows on from a previous one which was cancelled. ESFA point to several critical differences in the new procurement:
- new tender value caps and contract award limits to ensure greater confidence that awards are set at realistic levels
- awards in line with current levels of geographical delivery in the 9 English regions
- improved scoring criteria and evaluation methodology
- the ability to grow above award values in year, subject to a number of conditions
The deadline for submission is 4th September 2017. ESFA expect this to be a “highly competitive exercise which will attract interest from a wide range of training providers”.
The GMLPF workshop is to be held on at 9.30am on Tuesday 15th August at Croxteth Hall and will be facilitated by Paul Blott of Eunoia Associates, recognised expert in Government procurement processes, and national learning and skills policy. The session includes:
- A comprehensive overview of the tendering process
- The importance of the scoring methodology
- Consideration of key questions: What are ESFA looking for? What is your evidence base?
- Bidding best practice – hints and tips
Paul will be available after the session to answer individual questions.
Don’t miss this invaluable opportunity to maximise your chances of success in this critical procurement exercise.
Book online now – places limited
This event is charged at £50 for GMLPF members and £100 for non-members.