GMLPF wishes to procure two challenging and stimulating Bootcamp-style programmes to help learning providers better understand EIF and raise standards in the delivery of learning across LCR.
This opportunity is looking for a supplier to deliver the bootcamps to two individual providers based and operating in the Liverpool City Region. At this point, these providers deliver Apprenticeship, AEB and Study Programme based provision.
Our intention is that the “bootcamp” style programmes will:
- Be inclusive and involve a broader cross-section of personnel than might usually have been the case in the past, i.e. beyond the SLT and Nominee
- Build a better understanding of the EIF across the whole organisation, i.e. involve more trainers, curriculum leads, members of Governance Boards etc. who might previously have been less involved in an inspection or quality assurance work
- Be fun and practical – including the use of break out groups, role-play, group tasks and work
- Be challenging and help highlight areas where quality improvement is required
- Provide an in-depth insight into the Education Inspection Framework (highlighting the fundamental changes from the last framework with a specific focus on the deep dive and reflect any updates published by Ofsted in 2021)
- Assist participants in challenging perceptions and supporting greater self-reflection, understand the shift in focus and approach to inspection, and drive forward and improve internal quality assurance arrangements.
- Support inter-provider networking and sharing of good practice
Please download the tender documentation for further information.
Deadline: Tuesday 19th October 2021 5pm