Webinar: 29 November at 11am
In response to popular demand!
After requests from several of our members, GMLPF has arranged for Beej Kaczmarkczyk to deliver a webinar next week on Managing the Transition from Apprenticeship Frameworks to Standards. We know this is a challenging area and we hope you join us and Beej to explore the main issues and how others are tackling them.
This is the second in our series of webinars in association with Beej Kaczmarkczyk. The first, Improving the Quality of Maths and English in Apprenticeships, was held last month and was very well received by participants.
Apprenticeship standards are now the preferred route for many sector bodies. This webinar will explore the transition away from apprenticeship frameworks.
With practical tips and case studies from leading FE and skills providers, Beej Kaczmarczyk will explore how you can plan for this transition and effectively embed standards into your delivery offer.
The webinar will cover
- Understanding differences between apprenticeship frameworks and standards
- Implications for providers
- How to make the most of the transition
- Marketing and employer engagement strategies
- Workforce development
- Changing role of the workplace tutor
- Preparing apprentices for EPA
- Recording evidence of 20% off the job training
GMLPF Member: £39
Non GMLPF Member: £79
Special offer for GMLPF Members only
This is the second in a series of 6 webinars. If you book onto 3 webinars, your 4th will be free of charge!
Book Now on Eventbrite