Alder Training specialises in training the health sector workforce, offering NVQs, Apprenticeships, literacy and numeracy qualifications to support regional healthcare employers and people developing careers in the sector.
In operation since 1993, Alder Training recently achieved the prestigious Training Quality Standard, demonstrating their quality and commitment to excellence. One of the few providers who are a recognised Centre of Vocational Excellence (CoVE), they are also one of the North West’s largest and most successful training organisations, with high learner pass rates.
Most Alder Training learners follow NVQ training or Apprenticeship programmes whilst working as healthcare assistants, dental nurses or nursery nurses throughout Merseyside.
Alder Training’s many employer clients include small dental practices, nurseries, large care and nursing homes, Primary Care Trusts and NHS Trusts.
Apprenticeships, Advanced Apprenticeships, Adult Apprenticeships, E2E, Foundation Learning, Functional Skills, NVQs, Train to Gain, bespoke programmes
Dental Nursing; Children’s Care, Learning & Development; Health & Social Care; Customer Service
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- Achieved Training Quality Standard (the only training provider in Merseyside to do so)
- Achieved Matrix Award (for information, advice and guidance services); for both our work with external clients such as learners and employers and our work with internal clients i.e. our staff.
- Seven training centres across Merseyside with more than 70 well-qualified professional staff.
- Links with other providers to deliver e2e
- Links with GMLPF to deliver Accelerate Programme Led Pathways
- Links with Aim Higher to support learners into higher education
- Delivery of training to school pupils, supporting their progression into Apprenticeships
- Links with local authorities to access additional funding for learners and employers
- Links with large employers eg NHS Trusts to deliver their staff training in ways that support their business
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
Liverpool L12 2AR
0151 259 0264