Part of NCG, Intraining is a national specialist in the development, funding, delivery and evaluation of work-based learning and employability skills. It is one of the largest national training providers in the UK, with a network of more than 50 offices across England, Scotland and Wales. Intraining offers an all-inclusive training and development service across three key areas:
- Employment Related Services
- Workforce Development
- NCG Consulting
- Apprenticeships & Advanced Apprenticeships with free recruitment and matching service to enable employers find the right candidate for their business
- Basic Skills, Key Skills, Technical Certificates
- Accessing NVQ & apprenticeships funding; apprenticeship contract management
- Strategic consultancy
- Professional development programmes
Business administration, customer service, children and young people, health and social care,playwork, retail, team leading, management, sport and active leisure, travel and tourism, and warehousing.
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- OFSTED Grade One Outstanding Provider
- Intraining manages the delivery of Work Programme for NCG, which is a Prime Provider on the Government’s Work Programme in two regions, North East Yorkshire and Humberside and the West Midlands (Birmingham, Black Country and Solihull).
- Intraining’s Government-funded work based learning and vocational training programmes are making a worthwhile contribution towards plugging the national skills gap, helping UK businesses to become more viable and sustainable for the future.
- A leading national providers of apprenticeships and advanced apprenticeships.
- All Intraining’s apprenticeship employer clients have a dedicated contact at Intraining who handles the entire apprentice recruitment process from start to finish, saving time and expense.
- Intraining is part of NCG, a £152m organisation which brings together over 70,000 learners and 3,800 staff, across three divisions at over 100 sites, to form one of the largest providers of learning, skills and employability in the UK
- NCG is made up of Intraining based in Sheffield, Newcastle College – one of the UK’s top performing Further and Higher Education colleges – and West Lancashire College.
- NCG’s focus is to meet national and local education, skills and employability needs for individuals and the skills priorities of employers, in line with Government priorities.
- The Group provides quality education; training, employability and work based learning solutions to thousands of organisations and learners throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. These include Government-funded and commercial skills training and education, as well as bespoke professional courses, employability services and national training contract management.
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
1,000 staff members
Nearly 5,000 learners into work in 2010
Provided trainings services to over 20,000 businesses in 2010/11
722 Prince of Wales Road
Sheffield S9 4EU
0114 2898 400