With its operational headquarters in Southport but serving the North West and beyond, Joint Learning is a leading provider of training solutions for businesses. Its success rates for delivery of NVQ and Apprenticeships far exceed the UK national average, making it a provider of choice for many blue chip and high-profile organisations looking for training services.
Joint Learning’s success during its 10 years of operations is attributable to their fine tailoring of training programmes to meet their customers’ requirements, and to the smooth delivery of training in the workplace.
Joint Learning provides government funded training as well as bespoke programmes which range from full NVQs to short courses designed to meet clients’ specific needs.
Apprenticeships, NVQs, Train to Gain, e2e, bespoke courses
Management, learning & development, business administration, customer service, contact centre operations, telesales, retail, team leading, hospitality & catering, warehousing & distribution, performing manufacturing operations, carry & deliver goods
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- Recently appointed as a preferred supplier to the Civil Service North West
- Lead provider for E2E programme in North Sefton, providing vocational experience in a number of areas, including hospitality & catering, childcare, construction and beauty therapy
- New, fully equipped, state-of-the-art catering training facilities
- A key partner in the successful GMLPF APLP programme, delivering childcare, and hospitality & catering
- Recently attained the Matrix standard for Information, Advice and Guidance
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
The Old Bank
82 Waterloo Road
Merseyside PR8 4QW