Mode provides apprenticeships and other training solutions for students, businesses and schools, specialising in several industry sectors. An IiP (Gold), OSLA and RoQA recognised learning provider, Mode has a strong track record of high achievement rates for its students, and has recently expanded to offer training programmes in additional occupational areas including customer service and music performance.
Mode prioritises social inclusion, responsive business support, high student achievement and continuous improvement of its services.
Apprenticeships, NVQs, Alternative Curriculum programmes for schools, bespoke training courses, Key to Apprenticeships
Barbering, customer service, hairdressing, performing skills using music, preparing for employment, team leadership, understanding qualification assessment
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- Established in 1997
- Social inclusion is a key priority
- Operates to high quality standards and has achieved several nationally recognised awards: IiP (Investors in People), ROQA(Recognition of Quality Award), OSLA (Off-Site Learning Award)
- Recent expansion into providing training programmes in Music Performance skills which feature state of the art equipment and teaching by industry professionals.
- Runs very successful alternative curriculum programmes for 14-16 year olds in Merseyside schools with 98% success rates
- Exemplary programme of individual support for learners who have learning difficulties, disabilities or social challenges
- Mode works closely with the following partner organisations: tpm, Local Education Authority, Connexions, Liverpool Education and Business Partnership, pupil referral units, Young Persons Advisory Centre, Greater Merseyside Learning Providers Federation, Liverpool Provider Network, the Merseyside Hairdressing Forum and local schools.
- Director, Debbie Tagoe is GMLPF board members and deputy chair of the Merseyside Hairdressing Forum
- Provides unique opportunities for its apprentices to develop skills tailored for providing services to clients with visual impairments
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
50 pupils (alternative curriculum)
Penthouse Suite 309
Queens Dock Commercial Centre
67-83 Norfolk Street
Liverpool L1 0BG
0151 709 4640