North West Training College
North West Training College Ltd is a firmly established learning provider based in Liverpool with sites in Fazakerley and Huyton. With over 25 years’ experience and strong links with employers, North West Training College Ltd currently provides Apprenticeships, Key to Apprenticeships programmes, Foundation Learning and bespoke training solutions.
The college caters for learners of all abilities, and is committed to ensuring all students receive individually tailored support throughout their studies. It prioritises equality and diversity, and safeguarding, ensuring students achieve their learning goals in a safe, pleasant and motivating environment.
North West Training College is a specialist provider of training for individuals and businesses in the childcare, health & social care, customer service and hairdressing sectors.
Alternative Curriculum programmes for schools; Foundation Learning; Key to Apprenticeships; Apprenticeships.
North West Training College also delivers an extensive catalogue of programmes tailored for the health care sector: Medication Awareness,Safeguarding, and Disability Awareness.
Childcare, Cleaning, Health & Social Care, Customer Service, Hairdressing
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- Established in 1986
- A pool of dedicated staff that are focused on the services we provide ensuring that the people to whom we deliver a service are the central focus of our work.
- Operates to high quality standards and has achieved several nationally recognised awards IIP (Investors in People), OSLA (Off-Site Learning Award) & ISO9001.
- Ofsted report April 12 states that – ‘Support, care and guidance are highly effective across all programmes.’
- Ofsted report April 12 states that – ‘North West Training College has developed comprehensive structures for the effective implementation of the Skills for Life and functional skills strategy’
- Links with GMLPF to deliver the Key to Apprenticeship learning pathway.
- Links with the Oakmere Community College consortium to deliver Foundation Learning Pathways.
- Learners develop good vocational and personal skills that improve their confidence both in the workplace and socially.
- Established working relationships with150 employers across the North West
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
0151 521 5888 Aintree
0151 289 9090 Huyton
0161 320 9060 Manchester