Priority Management Ltd, T/a RIVERSIDE Learning and Education Centre is a registered charity, founded by the community in 1977. Its aims are to raise the level of engagement and achievement of people from disadvantaged communities and marginalised groups.
Riverside LEC aims to develop positive relationships with students and build upon these to motivate, and raise skills to the highest standards.
The charity enjoys extensive links with employers, ensuring a high level of students gain permanent employment, with others progressing to higher education.
Alternate Education Pre 16, Key 2 Apprenticeships, Apprenticeships, Adult learning.
Pre vocational Experiences, Nursery/Childcare, Teaching Assistants, Functional Skills
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- A welcoming environment, open to current and past students
- All programmes delivered in small groups
- Young people provided with high levels of support, and pastoral care
- Adult students given support and programme flexibilities to achieve
- Very high retention and achievement levels
- A bank of supportive employers
- Young people and adults successfully find work after they complete their programmes
- Grade 2 “Good” provision
- A very experienced staff team
- Home to a “UK Online” centre as part of the government’s
initiative to open access to IT and the internet for those who are excluded for financial or other reasons.
- Riverside LEC plays an active part in the local community and training provider developments
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
0151 709 3637