Style Training & Consultancy is an independent training centre in Southport offering hairdressing and beauty therapy training courses
Style Training’s approach to education & training has always been one of enthusiasm, commitment and enjoyment. Students benefit from good rapports with staff, high quality teaching and hands on practical skills development in brand new training salons in Southport town centre.
There are no barriers to enrolment on courses with Style Training: learners of all ages and abilities are welcome..
Apprenticeships, full time and part time courses, corporate & bespoke training.
Hairdressing, Barbering, Beauty Therapy, Spa therapy, Nail Services, Theatrical & Media make-up, Customer Service
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- Over 80% achievement over all courses
- 60% of full time students have found employment
- All staff have current commercial experience
- National & internationally recognised consultants and specialist staff provide input into our programmes.
- New Southport town centre premises for 2013 including new hair, beauty and nail studios. IT suites and lecture rooms
- No minimum entry qualifications for full time students
- Small full time classes mean better excellent student-teacher ratios
- Flexible Apprenticeship delivery allows better management of salon staff.
- A World Skills Training Centre
- Ofsted Grade 2 provider
- A Habia Occupational Standards writing contributor
- VTCT programme writing contributor
- Member of the Merseyside Hairdressing Forum
- Habia Member School
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
22 London Street