The Sysco Group provide a portfolio of high quality training including apprenticeships and foundation learning. They also operate an established and well-respected consultancy service, specialising in leadership and management programmes, health and safety training, e-learning, and the implementation of business systems.
With a can-do, solutions-based approach, Sysco prides itself on consistently achieving leading success rates thanks to a combination of training and industry expertise, well-qualified and experienced staff, and advanced resources.
- Foundation Learning
- Key to Apprenticeships
- leadership & management programmes
- health and safety courses and e-learning
- implementation of management systems
- business coaching programmes
Business administration, customer service, housing, IT, logistics operations, management, retail, team leadership, warehousing & storage
Strengths, achievements and expertise
- Accreditations include Investors in People, Matrix, Disability Symbol, ISO 9001.
- Apprenticeships delivered on a fully vocational basis with no college release required, ensuring absolute minimum disruption to work routines.
- Sysco is one of the largest UK providers of leadership and management programmes. As an ILM accredited centre, they deliver courses from level 2 team leader to level 7 senior management programmes for CEOS and MDs.
- Niche expertise in implementing business systems: over 1500 organisations supported across many industry sectors.
- Offer a comprehensive portfolio of health and safety e-courses with the added benefit of an associated management reporting system/audit trail demonstrating health and safety compliance.
- Highly effective coaching programme for businesses covering sales, leadership and management, executive level coaching, new business and SME coaching and the public sector.
- Offer organisational reviews and bespoke training programmes tailored to individual companies’ needs. These bespoke programmes can be made up of a mix of training options including: cultural awareness, bullying & harassment in the workplace, assertiveness training, interview skills, psychometric profiling, time management, change management and many more.
- Client portfolio includes many high profile names including Jaguar, National Museums Liverpool, Princes, Home Office, United Utilities, Liverpool Football Club, Sony.
[button link=”http://www.gmlpf.net/provider-focus/” color=”#800080″ window=”false” size=”small”]Back to Provider Focus[/button]
The Sysco Group,
The Threlfall Building,
0151 236 1748