Members who are delivering apprenticeships will be interested to know that grants worth up to £40,000 are available to support collaborative work.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 16th February 2024.
In this round, ETF wishes to receive applications responding to one of the following themes:
- Tracking learner progression/data: how AI might be used to better analyse and harness progression data
- Sector-specific barriers – projects to identify sector-specific barriers and challenges to increasing apprenticeship starts, retention and completions (in sectors with high drop out/non-completion rates)
- Grade 1 Ofsted providers: projects led by a grade 1 Ofsted apprenticeship provider looking at knowledge transfer and measures to support improved learner satisfaction, quality and programme development
- Functional skills: reducing the impact of functional skills as a barrier to participation
- Provider and employer collaboration: projects looking at onboarding for apprentices and employers and why a tripartite approach (provider, employer and learner) to CEIAG can help recruitment, retention and achievement.
An online briefing to explain the guidance, application process and themes will be delivered on Monday 29 January at 1pm.
Please register your interest by emailing [email protected] by 5pm on Friday 26 January 2024 noting the name, email address and organisation of the person that will be attending.
GMLPF will attend this workshop and will share information next week. Members interested in one of the themes and considering a consortium can contact Ian and discuss their ideas.