GMLPF wants to procure two workshops targeted at individuals working for local Liverpool City Region-based learning providers responsible for business development, ie growing existing programmes or developing new revenue streams.
The two workshops must provide participants with the skills to produce and submit outstanding tenders for locally, regionally, or nationally commissioned Further Education and Skills programmes. The workshops should:
- Be inclusive and seek to involve all participants in a fun and creative way
- Build a better understanding of different approaches to procurement and the rationale for tendering
- Build a better understanding of how to approach and then produce outstanding tenders
- Give participants a clear understanding of the policy drivers that organisations need to consider when tendering
- Provide participants and organisations with the skills to submit better quality tenders and increase their opportunities for success and revenue from tender/contract opportunities
The workshops should build on participants’ personal and organisational knowledge and skills.
GMLPF is looking to commission suitable organisations with relevant experience to deliver these workshops
Please download the tender documentation for further information.
Deadline: Friday 22 July 2022, 5pm