Please note that from now on all individuals booking onto a PIF programme/course will need to show evidence of their right to reside/work in the United Kingdom. This will usually be a photocopy/photo of their passport. The full list of acceptable proof is as follows:
- Full passport (not EU Member State)
- Passport either endorsed indefinite leave to remain – proceed (settled status) or includes work or residency permits or visa stamps (unexpired) and all related conditions met
- Some non-EEA nationals have an Identity Card issued by the Home Office in place of a visa, confirming the individual’s right to stay, work or study in the UK – these cards are acceptable
- Letter from the UK Immigration and Nationality Directorate granting indefinite leave to remain (settled status)
- Birth/adoption certificate (EU Member State)
- Residency permits for foreign nationals – usually in a passport
This is an externally placed requirement which we must implement going forward. We will ask you to send us this proof once you have registered on eventbrite to attend a course. If you do not send in proof of right to reside/work, we will offer your place to another candidate.
Many thanks for your understanding.